Best of Mutar pulav with soya chunks overstock. Soya bean needs no introduction as there is no other legume which packs more protein than it does. While there are many ways to gorge onto its proteins, the best one is to use soya chunks which are protein rich, easy to cook and has a great taste neutrality which means it can be combined with any food to make it protein rich without affecting its taste. Hello friends, today I'm sharing a very easy and healthy vegetarian recipe of soya chunks and green peas pulao which is very easy to make and it tastes really delicious, please do give it a try.
Soya chunks are also called as meal maker and is considered a great source of protein for the vegetarians and is considered as a meat substitute. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan; add the caraway seeds, peppercorns and cinnamon. A simple and clean pulao, taste fantastic with any spicy curries or gravies. You prepare stewing poach Mutar pulav with soya chunks adopting 11 receipt also 4 than. Here is how you take care of.
method of Mutar pulav with soya chunks
- use 1 glass of Basmati rice(first wash it well and soaked for 30 minute.
- then 250 gms of peas.
- add 100 gms of soya chunks(dip 15_20mins in hot water).
- This 2 of potatoes finally chopped.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Red chilli.
- give to taste of Maggie masala.
- add 1/2 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- use 2 glass of water.
- This as needed of Oil.
I made it quite easy, in my opinion, pulao has to be simple without lots of spice powders but it should have a whole lot of flavour from the whole spices.. Cook Soya Chunks as per this direction and set aside. Soya granules are a fantastic organic supply of soy proteins, that you can use like a vegetable, nutritious and affordable meat alternative. They help add the amazing benefits of soya in your daily diet, in delicious and fascinating methods.
Mutar pulav with soya chunks little by little
- Take a pan or cooker,put oil in it.sprinkle cumin seeds,black pepper and turmeric powder.
- Add peas,soya chunks,potatoes.Fry it well and add rice and salt, red chilli pwder..
- Add 2 glass water,when first boil come then covered it with a lid.cook it on medium flame for 10 mins..
- Ready to serve.
Soya granules are cooked and ready to be used in soya matar sabzi. Soya Matar Recipe - To make Soya matar curry. Let us now make soya matar sabzi. Once the oil is hot add finely chopped onions. Saute the onion until they becomes translucent.