Alleviate Soya Chunks Fry overstock. Learn how to make Soya Chunks Fry, a quick and healthy and nutritious recipe by Ruchi Bharani. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or vegetarian textured. Soya chunks fry recipe, that I am sharing today is a simple stir fry that can accompany your meal either with rice or chapathi.
Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. Here are other soya chunks recipes: Soya Chunks Dry/Stir Fry Soya Chunks Curry. Soya makes a great addition to the protein component of a balanced vegetarian meal plan. You effect sizzling brew Soya Chunks Fry applying 14 prescription and 12 steps. Here you are do the trick.
technique of Soya Chunks Fry
- use 1 cup of soya chunk.
- use 2 of mediun sized onion finely chopped.
- This 1 of garlic finely chopped.
- use 1 tsp of ginger finely chopped.
- then 1 of ripe tomato finely chopped.
- give 2 of green chillies cut in lengthwise.
- then 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- a little 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- then 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- a little 1 tsp of chat masala powder.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- a little 2 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- also 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Soya Chunks Fry is a spicy and tasty soya recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Soya Chunks. Heat oil in a wok and fry onions until golden. Once cooked, mash the paste to form a thick consistency.
Soya Chunks Fry program
- Soak the soya chunk with enough hot water..
- Add 1/4 tsp salt, mix and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion. Fry on medium flame for 2 minutes by stirring continuously until it changes it's colour..
- Add chopped garlic, chopped ginger, green chillies and fry for another 2 minutes on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Add chopped tomato and stir fry for 2 minutes on low-medium flame till it becomes lightly soft..
- On the other hand, soya chunk is softened. Drain out all the water just by lightly squeezing with the help of a spoon..
- Add these soya chunk into the pan and mix on low flame..
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, chat masala powder..
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder and Coat all the soya chunks nicely by stirring/ tossing..
- Laatst add 1/4 tsp salt and chopped coriander leaves, mix and turn off the gas..
- Transfer into a bowl, add lemon juice and mix nicely..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve as a side dish with rice or roti or parathas..
Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet in a variety of dishes. Soya chunks is a rare item in my kitchen. When i was cleaning my freezer today, found this soya As the bread crumbs was out of stock , i thought i will make a pepper fry. It turned out so yum and i just.