Brand name Soya chunk fried rice coupon. To make soya chunks fried rice, I have used star anise and a single strand of mace also called as javitri. for more soya chunks recipes, check soya chunks kurma soya chunks stir fry soya chunks curry soya chunks biryani. For more fried rice recipes,check Indian vegetable fired rice Garlic fried. Find easy and basic steps of various recipes in this channel.
I call it Soya Chunks/ Meal Maker some call it Nutrela and others textured Vegetable Protein (TVP). These are simple yet versatile and are filled with protein Soya chunks have a meaty texture and can easily be added to almost any curry or even rice dishes. Soya Chunks are really a healthy way to include protein in your kids and your families diet. You organize boiling reduce Soya chunk fried rice using 16 program than 9 together with. Here you are sew up.
ingredients of Soya chunk fried rice
- You need 100 grams of Boiled soya chunks.
- give 200 grams of Cooked rice.
- This 4-5 of Chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sha jeera(optional).
- give 1 cup of Chopped cabbage.
- then 1 cup of Chopped carrot.
- then 1 of Onion.
- also 2 of Sliced green chillies.
- use 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- give 1 tsp of Green chilli sauce.
- use 1 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- add 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- give As per taste of Salt.
- also As required of Coriander (optional).
I love it very much, i add it to korma, make biryani, cutlets, pulao, manchurians and recently i had a love toward this chilli soya dish. You can check my other soya chunks recipe too. Soya chunks are protein and fibre rich and are often used to make biryani and curries. This Fried Rice with Soya Chunks recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Soya chunk fried rice instructions
- Boil Soya chunks for 10 minutes add lil salt, remove excess water (don't completely dry it)..
- In a kadhai add 2 spn oil and add green chilli, garlic and Shahijeera..
- Add in chopped veggies..
- Add onion and stir well..
- Cut soya into 2 pieces (this step is optional)..
- Now add boiled soya into the kadhai..
- Add ketchup, green chilli and soya sauce..
- Add salt,red chilli powder and black pepper powder..
- Add in cooked rice. Top it with coriander. Serve it hot. Enjoy it, foodies!!!.
Find soya chunks fried rice stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Soya Chunks Fried Rice by Flavors Of My Plate. Indian Nutritious Soybean Pulao/ Pilaf or Soya chunk fried Rice with green peas and beans. soya chunks pepper fry is a very easy to make and tasty side dish for rice made with soya chunks or meal maker. Soya chunks and vegetables coated with spicy yogurt, strung onto satay sticks, shallow fried and cooked in a tasty gravy.