Deals Soya chunks biryani in stock. Soya chunks biryani can be made in a pressure cooker or in a pot, however you are comfortable. Super delicious and flavourful soya chunks biryani which taste so delicious with plain raita and papad. Biryani is what i often make, atleast once in two weeks.
Soya Chunks add great texture to a dish especially for vegetarians. Since Biryani is primarily seen as a non-vegetarian's dish, I thought why not add some kick to a vegetarian biryani by tossing in. Check out more Soya Chunks Recipe. You move simmering coddle Soya chunks biryani practicing 20 modus operandi than 11 steps. Here you go do one proud.
program of Soya chunks biryani
- use 1 cup of Basmati rice.
- then 30 of Soya chunks.
- give 1 of Onion.
- also 1 of Small tomato.
- This 3 tablespoons of Curd.
- use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- also 3 of Green chillies.
- You need 15 of Mint leaves.
- This 3 tablespoons of Coriander leaves chopped.
- a little 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- give 1 tabls of Ghee.
- then of Salt as your taste.
- This of To temper.
- add 3 tablespoons of Ghee or oil.
- give 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- a little 1 of Bay Leaf.
- also 3-4 of Cloves.
- use 1 of Cardamom.
- also 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Enjoy your spicy meal maker biryani. I love to cook with soya chunks because they are so healthy. They have the same texture of meat so they make a great. Biryani is normally a meat lover's dish; but this beetroot soya chunks biryani makes for a delicious meat substitute that is perfect for vegetarians.
Soya chunks biryani little by little
- Soak basmati rice in warm water for 30 mins atleast..
- Boil water with 1/4 tsp salt and add the soya chunks. Cook in medium flame for 10 minutes. I used medium sized soya chunks..
- Rise with cold water and squeeze it till dry and again repeat it. Keep aside..
- I cut each chunk to two, it's optional. Keep all the other ingredients cut ready. Then after the rice is soaked for 30 mins, boil 5 cups water and add rice to it..
- Let it boil for 5 minutes or until it's 90% done. Add few mint leaves torn to this, add little salt and a tsp of ghee..
- Toss and keep aside. Heat a small pressure cooker with ghee. Temper with items given under ‘To temper’ table in order..
- Add sliced onion, fry till transparent. Add soya chunks, ginger garlic paste and fry until dry for 2 minutes in medium flame..
- Add tomato, salt, red chilli powder, green chilli and turmeric. Fry until tomatoes become soft..
- Add curd, remaining mint leaves and fry for 2 more minutes..
- When it becomes thick, add 1/4 cup water and bring to boil. #Add the cooked rice and mix evenly. Flatten with back of ladle and cover with cooker lid (I do with the pressure valve). I can keep the flame really low in my stove burner, so how much ever it's is possible keep the flame low and cook for 12 minutes. You can keep over a dosa pan too if you cant put flame in low..
- After 12 mins, let it stand as it is for 5 minutes and open the cooker, add chopped coriander leaves and mix gently..
The thickness of the beetroot combined with the soya. Soya Chunks Biryani - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Soya chunks are easily available in Indian grocery stores and needs to be pre-soaked in order to get its soft texture. Transfer the mixture into a rice cooker and enough water to cook the biryani. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes.