Directions Shahi Soya Chunk Biryani in stock. Soya chunks biryani can be made in a pressure cooker or in a pot, however you are comfortable. To make a pulao, just eliminate the biryani masala powder and coriander leaves from the recipe, you will be left with a great tasting pulao rice. This can be made quickly anytime either for lunch or dinner and.
Add the red chilli powder, salt and turmeric powder. Add the soaked rice along with water and coconut milk. The same procedure can be followed for Vegetable biryani too. You wrap up sizzling decoct Shahi Soya Chunk Biryani testing 26 process also 9 so. Here you are put it over.
compound of Shahi Soya Chunk Biryani
- use 1 cup of Basmati rice.
- give 30 of Soya chunks.
- give 2 of Onion.
- a little 2 of onion slice for fry.
- also 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curd.
- also 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- This 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- a little 1/4 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- then 1/4 tsp of Garam masla.
- add 3 of Green chillies.
- You need 10 of Mint leaves.
- also 3 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- a little 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- use 1 tsp of butter or ghee.
- then to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 Inch of Cinnamon.
- give 2 of Bay leaf.
- also 3 of Cloves.
- This 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- use 3 of Cardamom.
- use 5 of black pepper.
- add 1 tsp of Biryani masala.
- also 1 tsp of Rose water.
- Prepare 5 of fried cashews nuts.
Just replace soya chunks with Mixed vegetables. Addition of coconut milk is highly. Soya Chunks Biryani Recipe - Ingredients. Adding shahi jeera gives a nice unique flavour.
Shahi Soya Chunk Biryani procedure
- Soak basmati rice in water for 30 min. Add little oil and salt Cook rice 90%..
- Boil water with 1/4 tsp salt and add the soya chunks. Cook it for 10 min..
- Wash it with cold water and squeeze it till dry..
- Fry onion slice in oil til golden brown..
- Take thick bottom pan add oil cumin seed, add bay leaf and all whole spice,Add chopped onion, fry till transparent. Add soya chunks, ginger garlic paste and fry until dry for 2 minutes in medium flame..
- Add tomato, salt, red chilli powder, green chilli and turmeric, garam masala, biryani masala, dhaniya powder. Fry it until tomatoes become soft..
- Add curd, remaining mint leaves and fry for 2 more minutes.add 1/4 cup water and cook it for low flame for 5 min. Now ur soya chunk ready..
- Take pan, put ghee or butter spread soya chuka layer now put layer of rice.Repeat the process, finishing with rice as the final layer. Spread coriander leaves, mint, rose water, fried cashew nuts. Place the butter on top and cover with a lid or silver foil..
- Cook it on very low flame for 20 min..
But if you dont have it, just go ahead with normal jeera(cumin seeds). Soya chunks by itself is totally bland so the spices and masalas should be. Soya Chunks Biryani - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or My Notes: Adding shahi jeera gives a nice unique flavour. But if you dont have it, just go ahead Soya chunks by itself is totally bland so the spices and masalas should be dominating to give it a nice blend. Soya Chunks add great texture to a dish especially for vegetarians.