Bonus Soya chunks dry veg review. hi viewers welcome to my channel today we prepared soya chunks recipe soya chunks fry this is dry soya chunks recipe or u can dry soya bean recipe soya bean. Try this super easy recipe for making Soya chunks with Vegetables, green beans, potatoes, carrots. This recipe is quick to make and turns out to be so. finally, serve soya chunks fry garnished with coriander leaves along with chapathi. notes: firstly, make sure to cook soya well and squeeze off the water. else they might be causing indigestion and smell bad as they are rich in protein.
Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking Another way, I incorporate soya in the diet, is by preparing vegetable pulao using soya chunks, mixed vegetables and fried bread cubes. This soya chunks masala dry / stir-fry recipe is an easy, healthy and tasty side-dish. It goes well with rice, chapathi, and any Indian bread. You accomplish heating parboil Soya chunks dry veg working 16 modus operandi also 7 moreover. Here is how you realize.
receipt of Soya chunks dry veg
- give 1 bowl of soya chunks (soaked).
- You need 1 of onion medium sized.
- then 2-3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- a little 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- then 1/2 of ginger.
- use 1 tsp of kasoori meethi.
- then 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- add 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- give 2-3 tsp of coriander powder.
- then to taste of Salt.
- then 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- This 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- give 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare leaves of Some chopped fresh coriander.
Soya chunks or meal maker dishes are not so common in Kerala. The first time, I had soya chunks fry at my friend Molsi's home and couldn't believe that it's a. Soya Chunks are really a healthy way to include protein in your kids and your families diet. Will share all of them soon.
Soya chunks dry veg ingredients
- First soak soya chunks in boiled water for 10min.And after that drain and squeeze....Keep aside..
- Now heat a pan with 3-4 tbsp of oil and add cumin seeds..Let it splutter...then add finely chopped onion..Stir fry until golden brown..
- Meanwhile in a blender jar add tomatoes, green chilli,dry red chilli, ginger and garlic cloves..And blend them to make a puree..
- Now add kashmiri red chilli powder..In a pan and add tomato puree....Saute for a min... add all dry masala and saute...Cover with a lid and cook until oil separates from masala..
- Add soya chunks.. mix..And add little water if required...And cook covered for another 5 min..
- Switch the flame off and garnish with fresh coriander leaves..
- Serve with chapati..
Soya chunks or meal maker are textured vegetable protein made from defatted soya products after extracting oil. Soya Chunks Fry (Meal Maker Fry): A tasty dish made with soya chunks. It tastes like vegetarian meat fry. This protein rich soy chunks are very healthy and is a great choice for vegans. Soya Chunks Fry is a spicy and tasty soya recipe.