Best Soya chunks sweet site. The soya nuggets are cooked in a delicious sweet and sour sauce. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets.
Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. Those who suffer from diabetes or heart problems will find no problems with eating soy. Soya chunks provide vital vitamins, minerals. You act steeping deep fry Soya chunks sweet practicing 7 method as well as 7 as well as. Here you are perform.
procedure of Soya chunks sweet
- Prepare 1 cup of soya chunks powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of tofu.
- then 1 cup of sugar.
- a little 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 1 spoon of dessicated coconut.
- add 1 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 7-8 of pistachios.
Soya Chunks Sri Lankan Devil Curry(Vegetarian,vegan). Island Smile. oil, sugar, soya sauce Baked Sweet and Sour ChickenDamn Delicious. kosher salt, cornstarch, skinless chicken breasts, garlic. Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. In a dutch oven or. the pineapple, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, salt and . bell pepper, and Remove seeds and cores from . by combining pineapple chunks (including juice from can) in a.
Soya chunks sweet method
- Take a dry soya chunks and grind it in smooth powder keep aside..
- Now grate tofu and mix with soya chunks powder and knead like dough.keep aside for 10min..
- Meanwhile take a pan add sugar and water let it boil and make 1thread consistency syrup..
- Now add cardamom powder..
- Take a pan add ghee and let it med heat now take small portion from dough and make it flat..
- Now deep fry until it become golden brown it takes 6-7min..
- Now dip in sugar syrup and Garnish with dessicated coconut and pistachio..
These soya chunks are a convenient means of increasing your protein intake, and can be used as the basis for a main meal in place of meat. They are chewy and firm, just like meat. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes. Soya Chunks (Natural) are a great vegetarian, meat-free alternative for cooking. It has a lot of health benefits.