Auction Methi with soya chunks, lauki ki sabji, dry urad dal platter promo code. See great recipes for Lauki sabji, Roasted Lauki sabji too! I am a fan of anything Soy. From Soy milk to soybean curd, to good old indian soyabean chunks!
So here is Sindhi style Soyabean curry. This curry can be served with chapatti or rice. Soya chunks peas curry full of Protein, Iron, Calcium can be packed in tiffin for kids along with paranthas. हिन्दी में पढिये : Soya Matar Sabji Recipe - How to make dry Soya Matar Sabzi. You finish broiling toast Methi with soya chunks, lauki ki sabji, dry urad dal platter proving 10 compound than 8 so. Here you are take care of.
compound of Methi with soya chunks, lauki ki sabji, dry urad dal platter
- then 1 cup of Soya chunks soaked in boiled water.
- then 1 cup of Fenugreek leaves cleaned and chopped.
- use to taste of Salt.
- use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic each chopped.
- give 2 tbs of Tomato purée.
- a little 2 tbs of Oil.
- use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- add 1 of Onion chopped.
- give 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Ingredients for Soya Matar Sabji Recipe. I love cooking dal and vegetables cooked together and make a delicious meal anytime. So far Methi Chi Bhaji - Yellow Lentil WIth Fenugreek Leaves and Dal-Palak - Spinach with yellow lentil I prepared and enjoyed with rice and flatbreads. lauki ki sabji recipe Aloo Gobi Methi Sabzi Recipe - Cauliflower, Potatoes & Methi Sabzi with step wise pictures.
Methi with soya chunks, lauki ki sabji, dry urad dal platter prescription
- Now take a pan heat oil and add chopped onion sauté till golden add ginger garlic chopped sauté for 2mins add purée and all dry masalas.
- Add soya chunks squeeze it's water and sauté well add 1 cup of water and cook in pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
- When cool open the cooker..
- Add little oil in a pan add methi leaves(fenugreek leaves chopped) sauté in high flame continues stirring.
- Add chunks in fenugreek leaves which we have sauté and dries the water if excess.
- Serve with chapattis or prantha.
- Lauki sabji and dry urad dal recipe I have already posted in my page.
- It’s wonderful platter for vegetarians.
Healthy Cauliflower and potato sabzi which taste delicious with rasam rice or plain rice. It can be served with roti too. When we had made the Soya Chunks Vegetable Pulao, the side dish was Sorakaya Pakodi Curry. Whenever we make a pulao at home, there comes the question of what to make for the side dish. Most times we think we can make do with a raitha, but when the pulao is not spicy as in biryani, we then have to think for some side dish to be made.