Brand name Soya chunks Pulao on sale. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao.
These are used widely in the Indian food. Put together, soya chunks and pulao are nothing short of amazing. The soya chunks pulao is an easy recipe to whip up when you crave for something fancy yet less cumbersome to cook. You perform heating steam Soya chunks Pulao proving 13 compound including 10 furthermore. Here you go score.
process of Soya chunks Pulao
- give for of soya chunks:.
- then 1 cup of soya chunks.
- also 2 cups of hot water.
- give 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- This for of pulao:.
- This 1 cup of raw rice.
- This 2 teaspoons of Biryani masala.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- This 2 tablespoons of Ghee/ oil.
- give 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds/ shah jeera.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- give 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- a little 2 cups of hot water.
Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. Last week when my..of soya chunks biryani recipe. it includes, veg dum biryani, pressure cooker biryani, veg pulao, palak pulao, pudina pulao, coriander rice, masale bhat and tomato pulao recipe. in addition do visit my. Since my kids love pressure cooker biriyani and vegetable pulao which I make in pressure cooker, I wondered why not make a pulao with soya.
Soya chunks Pulao technique
- Soak soya chunks in salted hot water for 10 minutes..
- In the mean time wash and drain water from rice and set aside..
- In a pressure pan, add ghee and Shah jeera, let them splutter..
- Add rice and add all seasonings..
- Now squeeze the excess water from soya chunks and add to the rice..
- Mix continuously and let the rice get coated with ghee and masalas..
- After 2 minutes add 2 cups hot water and let this come to a boil..
- Close the pan lid with the whistle on, very carefully..
- Cook until single whistle. Switch off flame. Le the cooker cool down and only then open..
- Yummy and easy pulao is ready..
To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu. I have a quite a few pulao recipe in this blog. Check out my Spicy Aloo Peas Pulao, Peas Pulao and many more. For Non Veg Version, check out my. A healthy pulao - soya chunks and rice cooked together with some simple masalas.