Achieve Soya chunk pulao website. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. A healthy pulao - soya chunks and rice cooked together with some simple masalas. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao.
Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets. These are used widely in the Indian food. You discharge grilling brown Soya chunk pulao working 14 instructions along with 5 than. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
compound of Soya chunk pulao
- a little 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice(washed and soaked for 30 minutes).
- a little 1/2 cup of soya chunk(soaked /squeeze).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- also 2 1/2 cups of water.
- give 8-10 of cashewnuts.
- also 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 7-8 of black pepper corns.
- use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- a little 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- a little 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- also 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- then 1 tsp of garam masala.
- This 4-5 tsp of ghee or oil.
- This to taste of Salt.
Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. Last week when my..this post of soya chunks biryani recipe. it includes, veg dum biryani, pressure cooker biryani, veg pulao, palak pulao, pudina pulao, coriander rice, masale bhat and tomato pulao recipe. in addition.
Soya chunk pulao method
- Firstly take a pan or kadhai add ghee or oil roast the squeeze soya chunk till golden brown then roast the cashewnuts also..
- Now in the same pan, add little ghee, add bay leaves and black peppercorns, cumin seeds crackle, add turmeric powder, peas, saute for few seconds..
- Now add fried cashewnuts, soya chunk, salt and water mix it, add coriander powder stir it, cover with lid cook for 4-5 minutes on low heat..
- Finally add rice and water, salt to taste mix it very gently, cover with lid, cook for 7-8 minutes on low heat. stir until moisture the evaporates. Switch off the flame, cover with lid for 2-3 minutes..
- Now serve in plate and garnish with soya chunk and cshewnuts with green chutney..
How to make Soya Chunks Pulao in Microwave You can easily make Soya chunks pulao is the microwave. But the masala have to roasted in the pan only. Now take a microwave safe bowl and put. Since my kids love pressure cooker biriyani and vegetable pulao which I make in pressure cooker, I wondered why not make a pulao with soya. Check out my Spicy Aloo Peas Pulao, Peas Pulao and many more.