Budget Soya chunk biryani site. meal maker biryani with step by step photo and video recipe. while many argue about the existence of vegetable biryani, yet there are several variants to this spice mix flavoured rice. soya chunks biryani is one such biryani which should settle this argument once in for all. perhaps it is due to the meat like texture of soya chunks or meal maker. Soya chunks biryani or meal maker biryani is one of the protein enriched easy biryani that one can make. It can be served without any side dish, however a simple onion raita or a mint raita also goes well with this.
meal maker biryani with step by step photo and video recipe. while many argue about the existence of vegetable biryani, yet there are several. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I can earn a small commission if you purchase through the link at no additional cost to you. I have made this biryani just with soya chunks but if you prefer you can add other vegetables with the biryani too. You fulfill boiling grill Soya chunk biryani employing 25 compound furthermore 4 as well as. Here is how you manage.
method of Soya chunk biryani
- You need 1 1/2 cup of bashmati rice.
- use 1/2 cup of soya chunks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- This 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 of green chilli paste.
- then 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- This 1/2 tsp of jaifal,javitri paste.
- This 1/3 cup of milk.
- then 1/3 cup of curd.
- add 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- give 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- give 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- use 2 of cardamom.
- add 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- then 2 tbsp of ghee.
- add 1 tsp of rose water.
- also 1/2 tsp of keora water.
- also 4 drops of mitha atar.
- give 1/2 cup of coloured belpeppers( red ,green, yellow).
- add 1/3 tsp of shahi garam masala.
- a little 1 of potato (cut into pieces).
- add 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- a little To taste of salt.
Unlike the small soya chunks I buy regularly, this was the medium sized which I am handling for the first time. But after making this biryani, the result was perfect, so I am sure I will use this pack effectively. And this Biryani recipe, though I wanted to follow a supplementary book's recipe, I ended up making biryani in a way that I learnt. / Soya Chunks Biryani / Meal Maker Biryani made in Pressure Cooker - Lunch Box Ideas. Soya Chunks Biryani / Meal Maker Biryani made in Pressure Cooker - Lunch Box Ideas.
Soya chunk biryani process
- Soak soya chunk in hot water for 20 minutes. In a bowl add curd, salt,1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder, green chilli paste,turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix well. Add soya chunk, potato and belpeppers into the curd mixture and.
- Marinate for at least 40 minutes. Soak rice in water for 20 minutes. Soak jaifal, javitri paste and shahi garam masala into milk..
- Add oil and 1 tbsp ghee into pan. Add cardamom, cinnamon and cumin seeds. Add chopped onion and saute for 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste. Saute for 30 seconds. Add this to pressure cooker. Then add marinated soya chunk, belpeppers, potato. Add rice. Add garam masala mixed milk using sieve. Add rose water,keora water,atar,salt,ghee. Add 2 cups of water. Add Coriander leaves. After 2 whistles put off the flame..
- After 10 minutes it is ready to serve..
I love to cook with soya chunks because they are so healthy. They have the same texture of meat so they make a great substitute for chicken or any. Soya Chunks also know as meal maker is said to lower cholesterol levels, prevents heart diseases, reduces the risk of osteoporosis, controls hypertension, blood pressure, aids in weight loss etc. According to Wikipedia soya chunks is a defatted soy flour product, a by-product of extracting soybean oil. It has protein content equal to that of meat.