Best Soya Chunks Pulao promo code. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao.
Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. You take on stewing escallop Soya Chunks Pulao working 16 ingredients including 11 steps. Here is how you hit.
prescription of Soya Chunks Pulao
- also 1/2 Cup of Cooked rice.
- This 1/2 Cup of SoyaChunks.
- use 1/4 Cup of finely chopped Carrots.
- also 1/4 Cup of green capscium.
- a little 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- then 1 of small piece of Bay Leaf.
- then 1 of small piece of Cinnamon Stick.
- This 2-3 of Cloves.
- give 1 of medium Onion, thinly sliced.
- a little 1 of Green Chilli, finely chopped.
- give 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- use 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- give 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- add 1 tbsp of Oil or Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped Coriander Leaves.
Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets. These are used widely in the Indian food..of soya chunks biryani recipe. it includes, veg dum biryani, pressure cooker biryani, veg pulao, palak pulao, pudina pulao, coriander rice, masale bhat and tomato pulao recipe. in addition do visit my. Since my kids love pressure cooker biriyani and vegetable pulao which I make in pressure cooker, I wondered why not make a pulao with soya. To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu.
Soya Chunks Pulao one at a time
- Rinse rice 2-3 times in water and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes..
- Rinse and soak soya chunks in hot water for 15-minutes..
- After 15-minutes, chunks will increase to almost double in size..
- Drain excess water and again rinse them 2-3 times in water to remove raw smell..
- Heat oil or ghee in a non-stick pan over medium flame..
- Add cumin seeds, bay leaf, black cinnamon and cloves and allow cumin seeds to sizzle..
- Add sliced onion and green chilli and sauté until onion turns transparent..
- Add chopped carrot and capsicum and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Add salt,Chilli powder,Coriander powder and turmeric powder and mix it..
- Add cooked rice to it and mix.Dont over mix it may turns Mushy..
- Take it into serving bowl and garnish with Coriander leaves and spring onions..
I have a quite a few pulao recipe in this blog. Check out my Spicy Aloo Peas Pulao, Peas Pulao and many more. For Non Veg Version, check out my. A healthy pulao - soya chunks and rice cooked together with some simple masalas. Soya beans are said to control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, regulate the bowels and relieve constipation.