Cure Soya Chunks Pulao coupon code. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao.
Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. You achieve stewing panfry Soya Chunks Pulao applying 23 receipt as well as 6 furthermore. Here you are conclude.
process of Soya Chunks Pulao
- add 1 cup of regular basmati rice.
- use 1 cup of soya chunks.
- use as required of Whole garam masala.
- then 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- also 5 of black peppercorn.
- then 1 of green cardamom.
- a little 1 of black cardamom.
- This 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- then 1/4 tsp of shah jeera.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- then 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- This Few of coriander leaves chopped.
- add 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- a little 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- This As needed of salt.
- a little 4 of slit green chillies.
- use As needed of Barista.
- add 1/2 cup of curd.
- a little 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- use 1 tbsp of each ghee and oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets. These are used widely in the Indian food..of soya chunks biryani recipe. it includes, veg dum biryani, pressure cooker biryani, veg pulao, palak pulao, pudina pulao, coriander rice, masale bhat and tomato pulao recipe. in addition do visit my. Since my kids love pressure cooker biriyani and vegetable pulao which I make in pressure cooker, I wondered why not make a pulao with soya. To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu.
Soya Chunks Pulao modus operandi
- Wash and soak soya chunks in hot water for 15 mins then remove the excess water..
- Marinate the soya chunks with curd, turmeric, chilli powder and little salt mix well and keep aside for 20mins.
- Wash and soak rice for 10mins.
- In a vessel or cooker add ghee and oil add whole spices, saute for few minutes then add onion cook till translucent then add ginger garlic paste cook till brown.
- Add tomatoes and salt cook till tomatoes get soft then add marinated soya chunks, dry masala cook till oil oozes out.
- Then add water double amount of rice and let it cook once 90% is done sprinkle barista and coriander leaves and let it cook till done.. once done serve hot with curd or raita...
I have a quite a few pulao recipe in this blog. Check out my Spicy Aloo Peas Pulao, Peas Pulao and many more. For Non Veg Version, check out my. A healthy pulao - soya chunks and rice cooked together with some simple masalas. Soya beans are said to control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, regulate the bowels and relieve constipation.