Brand new Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes coupon code. Let it release naturally and then eat and enjoy! Have you tried the Instant Pot? Making this cabbage, kielbasa and potatoes Instant Pot dinner is very easy!
Dump everything into the pot and walk away! Related: SLOW COOKER Smoked Sausage and Cabbage recipe Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Cabbage An easy one pot dinner of smoked sausage, tender cabbage, red potatoes, and carrots. This One Pot Sausage, Cabbage, and Potatoes dinner has got to be one of the ugliest dishes I've ever had the challenge of photographing, but please do not let looks deceive you — this meal is INSANELY good. You discharge steeping boil Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes practicing 10 program including 3 also. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
program of Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes
- add 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 12 Ounces of Smoked Susage Slices.
- This 1 of Medium Onion Sliced.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Head if Cabbage Coarsely Chopped.
- You need 1 Pound of Small Red Potatoes Quartered.
- This 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Water.
- use 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
This meal is on our regular rotation. It is only four ingredients, quick, simple and so tasty. Here's a link to the Instant Pot. I love cooked cabbage, and I love smoked sausage, especially with onion added, so I thought this Instant Pot cabbage and sausage recipe would be good.
Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes compound
- On saute settings, add olive oil and sliced sausage peices. Saute until lightly browned. Next add the onions and garlic. Lightly saute for about 1 minute..
- When finished add all other ingredients into the pressure cooker. Add salt and pepper to taste. A sliced up carrot would also be good and add some nice color..
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes. Let naturally release for 4 minutes. Finish with a quick release. Plate up and enjoy..
In fact, this is probably one of my all time favorites now. This recipe is also keto, low carb, and gluten free. The recipe is quick and easy. Serve hot and refrigerate or freeze any leftovers. Turn on a multi-functional electric pressure cooker and select Saute function.