Direct Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti pre-owned. Cheesy Baked Spaghetti - a simple, delicious, dinner recipe filled with hamburger, sausage, cheese and more! easy cheesy baked spaghetti. I have loved Spaghetti since I was a little girl! In fact, it's always been a family favorite dinner recipe and one that everyone in my family enjoyed.
Tender chicken and pasta are tossed in an easy homemade cheese sauce and set to bake until golden and bubbly! I call it our Cheesy Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Bake. It's surely not a looker in photographs, but definitely a no-stress, whip up in no time dinner. You accomplish frying percolate Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti proving 10 technique and 9 so. Here you go put it over.
prescription of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- You need 1-2 tsp of salt.
- This 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- a little 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- add 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- This 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- then 1 cup of milk.
- give 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- also 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- a little 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water. Add pesto, milk, chicken, salt, garlic salt. Chicken spaghetti is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti compound
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Here's our version of chicken spaghetti that requires no creamed soups but still delivers on big flavors the whole family will love. Chicken spaghetti made from-scratch without canned soup! Creamy cheese sauce with seasoned What I Love About This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti. Bake until the cheese has melted for a chicken spaghetti casserole. The best, easiest chicken spaghetti EVER!!!