Dependable 3 Traffic Light Soups - GREEN - Pea and Mint coupon code. Buy the ingredients for our Green pea and mint soup recipe from Tesco today. Our nutritional traffic light explained. more nutritional values. Pea Soup with Langostinos and Mint.
Stir in frozen peas along with remaining vegetable broth and return to a boil. Remove from heat and using a regular or immersion blender, puree the soup (in batches if necessary). A minted pea purée on your plate is like a breath of spring, no matter what time of year you make it. You bring about stewing boil 3 Traffic Light Soups - GREEN - Pea and Mint applying 9 modus operandi including 4 together with. Here you are do.
instructions of 3 Traffic Light Soups - GREEN - Pea and Mint
- use 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- add 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- This 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- also 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- a little 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- then 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- use 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- also 1 Bunch of Spring Onions - Trim and Chopped.
The vibrant green color and the scent of the fresh Stir in the optional butter and chopped mint leaves until all the butter has melted and is incorporated into the purée. This pea and mint soup is the perfect healthy homemade option for lunch. Finish with a dollop of fat-free natural yogurt and stir into the soup for a tasty Garnish with mint leaves, if you like. Top tip for making Slimming World's green pea and mint soup.
3 Traffic Light Soups - GREEN - Pea and Mint modus operandi
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil - Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
Serve with a slice of wholemeal. Add the green peas and a little bit of water and simmer until the peas are soft, but not mushy and the water reduces to half. Add chopped mint, salt and pepper to taste and toss everything together. Serve warm with your favorite piece of meat, as a side dish. This dish is extremely easy to make and delicious.