Bonus ~*Easy Homemade Chicken & Dumplin's*~ website.
You cook frying broil ~*Easy Homemade Chicken & Dumplin's*~ accepting 10 prescription as a consequence 5 than. Here is how you carry out.
program of ~*Easy Homemade Chicken & Dumplin's*~
- This 1 tbsp of Butter.
- a little 2 of Carrots (washes & chopped into "coins.".
- You need 1 1/4 of Onion, chopped finely.
- give 1 of Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- then 1 of Can of Corn.
- You need 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- add 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- use 3 slice of Chicken Breast (Petite size).
- give of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Biscuit Dough.
~*Easy Homemade Chicken & Dumplin's*~ step by step
- First, heat your saute pan with 1 table spoon of butter and spray with non-stick spray to avoid sticking! ;) Add 1 quarter of an onion, chopped finely. Immediately add your "coined" carrots. Next, dash some salt and pepper in there and then cover and let cook till onions look almost translucent and carrots taste tender..
- In a pre-sprayed non-stick medium sized pot, add 1 teaspoon of butter and add your chopped thawed chicken breast. (I use season salt on mine!) Cook on Medium heat until chicken is no longer raw (est. 7min)..
- Dump your saute pan of Onions & Carrots into your Pot of Cooked chicken. Add Cream of Mushroom soup and Can of Corn. Let cook and marry for 20 minutes..
- Open your can of biscuit dough. Pull each piece apart into bottle capped sized (or larger if you like) pieces. (These are your super easy, tastey dumplin's your eaters will rave and ask about!) Fold gentley into your vegetable & chicken mixture. Let cook on Medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Now scoop your portion out & enjoy! :)🍴 Season & add Parmesan to taste, if you like!.