Directions Snicker Candy Popcorn online. Let the Frontline Workers in Your Life Know How Much You Appreciate Them By Sending Them a. Say Thank You, Loud and Clear, With SNICKERS. Enjoy the Deliciously Sweet, Fruit Flavored Candy That Come In All Colors Of the Rainbow.
Candy Pop combines two of America's snacks into one mouthwatering popcorn. Remove from oven and stir in your coarsely chopped Snickers. Remove from pan and transfer popcorn back to wax paper to cool. You make ready stewing heat Snicker Candy Popcorn adopting 9 program along with 12 along with. Here you are manage.
procedure of Snicker Candy Popcorn
- add 6 quart of air popped corn (about 1 1/2 C kernels).
- then 1 cup of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of light brown sugar (packed).
- a little 1 tsp of salt.
- then 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- a little 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted peanuts.
- also 30 of "fun size" snicker bars coarsely chopped.
- You need 3 oz of melted semi-sweet chocolate (optional).
The popcorn is drizzled with Snickers caramel and nuts, and is also made with real Snickers candy bar pieces so you get that chocolate flavor in there, too. The saltiness from the popcorn and nuts sound like a match made in snack heaven with the sweet caramel and chocolate. "Candy Pop is the first popcorn to combine drizzled flavor with real. Before you rush to the nearest grocery stores in hopes to find these goodies, let us tell you beforehand that the Snickers Popcorn is a Sam's Club exclusive. In other words, you won't find these babies anywhere else apart from Sam's Club.
Snicker Candy Popcorn modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Over medium heat bring butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup to a boil. Boil 5 min..
- While you mixture is boiling, spread out you popcorn on wax paper covered baking sheets..
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in baking soda..
- Sprinkle peanuts over popcorn then pour mixture on popcorn evenly. Stir until well coated..
- Transfer popcorn to a large roasting pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 min..
- Stir every 15 min..
- Remove from oven and stir in coarsely chopped Snicker bars..
- Return to oven for about 3 min or until snickers melt slightly..
- Remove from oven and transfer back to wax paper lined baking sheets. Cool.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn (if desired).
- Let cool and store in airtight container..
Then I add the chopped Snickers candy bars, the pretzels and the nuts, drizzle it all with the warm caramel and then toss it together until everything is well coated. Spread the Peanut Butter popcorn over the cookie sheet in a single layer. Cut the Snickers Bites in half and sprinkle over the popcorn, pressing down gently as needed to firmly attach. Pop the popcorn according to the package directions. Spread the popped corn onto a microwave-safe platter (I like to use paper plates for easy clean up).