Avoid Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) on sale.
You close broiling griddle Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) applying 6 modus operandi than 6 furthermore. Here is how you produce.
compound of Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free)
- a little 2 pieces of Chicken Thigh.
- also 3 Tbsp. of Cooking Sake (total).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Soy Sauce.
- a little 2 Tbsp. of Mirin (Sweet Cooking Rice Wine).
- You need 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- This 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable Oil.
Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) technique
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of vegetable oil in a pan and cook chicken thigh over medium heat for 4 minutes..
- After the 4 minutes, flip the chicken and add 2 Tbsp. of cooking Sake to the pan..
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes with a lid..
- Add 1 Tbsp. of cooking Sake, 1 tsp. of sugar, 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce and 2 Tbsp. of Mirin to the pan. Simmer down for 6 minutes over medium heat..
- While simmering flip the chicken occasionally and use a spoon to douse it with the sauce vigorously..
- When the sauce is almost completely reduced, turn off the heat. Slice the chicken and sprinkle the leftover sauce on it. Here is my recipe on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMjAh9a2Wg.