Best of 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch on sale. A Naked Strawberry Layer Cake made with fresh Strawberry Meringue Buttercream and fluffy vanilla cake layers. The meringue buttercream is made with fresh strawberry puree and the cake is topped with a white chocolate ganache drip. It looks fancy but actually, the drip on the cake is easy to.
The strawberry flavor is boosted with a packet of strawberry gelatin mix. It's a great treat for summer or a special birthday party. Three yellow cake layers are filled with strawberry-studded whipped cream, covered with a fluffy. You work steaming sizzle 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch adopting 20 process as well as 17 moreover. Here is how you perform.
ingredients of 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch
- use of Cake-----------------.
- add 1 cup of softened butter salted.
- a little 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- give 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of fine all purpose flour +2 tablespoons.
- then 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- also 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 6 of extra large eggs.
- add 1-1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
- a little 1 stick of vanilla bean.
- use of Icing--------------------.
- You need 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- add 1/4 cup of milk.
- also 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- then 4 tablespoon of butter soften.
- This of Filling and Topping------------.
- then 1-1/2 quarts of strawberries see my recipe putting up Strawberries.
- also 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of strawberry juice.
Your friends' jaws will drop when they see this one! Some people say their favorite flavor is chocolate while others say vanilla… and let's not forget about the strawberry fans. Remember homemade strawberry cake has less sugar and preservatives than commercial strawberry cake box mixes. I prefer to sift my dry ingredients onto parchment paper because it's easier to divide the mixture into three portions using a bench scraper.
3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease three 9 inch cake pan. Or 3 heated greased cast iron skillets..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt..
- Cream the butter, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and sugar..
- Beat the eggs and milk and set aside..
- Mix all the ingredients incorporate very well..
- In the 3 pans add a laddle full of the batter, one at a time to make equal amounts till all the batter is used equally..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes till done.
- Let cool completely..
- Take 1-1/2 quarts fresh strawberries and add to a pot bring to a simmer mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/4 cup water..
- Add cornstarch solution to the simmering strawberries. Stir till thickened..
- Let cool a bit. After it's cool to touch without being too hot, spread the strawberry mix over the bottom and the middle layers of cake. Just enough to cover the upper part of each layer..
- Stack the middle on the bottom. Add the top layer..
- Mix the 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons butter, powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, mix till fluffy..
- Make a ring around the top edge of the top layer of cake with the icing and let it drip..
- Add the rest of the strawberries to the top layer within the ring around the top edge. Allow to drip over the edges..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This particular beautiful pink bombshell really should be made no earlier than June. Wait for the real, homegrown strawberries to make But when strawberries are fresh and in season, bursting with intense flavor and natural sugars, this cake becomes far more than acceptable. Alright, *almost* scratch cake is a bit of a stretch. These days I mostly bake from scratch, but I used to use this recipe all the time when I was focussing on cake decorating. Homemade strawberry cake topped with light and fluffy whipped cream strawberry frosting.