Direct Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole overstock. Try Out A Classic Tonight With Easy Potatoes Au Gratin. See great recipes for Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole too! I have been making this same exact recipe for years.
Great recipe for Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole. This recipe is so easy and with few ingredients as the bags of frozen potatoes already come with peppers and onions. Really you can substitute either soup for cheese soup or cream of celery or "whatever." You can also use any. You take care of business browning broil Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole working 8 instructions as a consequence 3 steps. Here you are arrive.
instructions of Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole
- a little 1 bag of frozen Home Fried Potatoes O'Brien.
- also 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- then 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- give of Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- give of Corn flakes.
When it comes to easy potato recipes, this Cheesy Home Fry Bake is a delicious dish for breakfast, dinner, or whenever! It's a one pot recipe that includes frozen diced potatoes, cheese, and sour cream. Mix O'Brien potatoes and butter together well. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until fully blended and season with a large pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole compound
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes in baking pan. Add in cheese, soups, and seasonings to taste. Mix thoroughly..
- Top with crushed up corn flakes, cover, and bake in the oven for 40-60 mins or until cornflakes begin to turn golden brown..
- Serve. Enjoy! 🤤.
I am so happy to share one of my family's favorite side dishes, OBrien Potato Casserole! Yummy cheesy potatoes with peppers and onions then topped with french fried onions! Find more recipes like this on my Side Dishes recipe page. This recipe is one of my family's favorite comfort food casseroles. In a large skillet, prepare hash browns according to package directions. sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.