Brand name Samosa Garlic Bread coupon code. Samosa Dough: To start making the samosa dough or pastry, mix together flour and salt and add oil. Rub the oil with the flour till it resembles bread crumbs. In this video, we will make Cheese Pull Apart Garlic Bread, which is a super yum recipe, this bread will be made in cooker and with easy ingredients.
We have got your snacks and desserts sorted with easy-breezy bread. Want to cook some new recipes than just limited to. bread samosa recipe easy samosa recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. ideally the samosa's are prepared with thin samosa sheets or with all purpose dough. however this recipe of bread samosa is prepared with left over sandwich bread bread slices and filled with potato stuffing. it is easy and quick snack to satisfy the cravings for samosa recipe. You bring about simmering blanch Samosa Garlic Bread testing 29 process together with 16 also. Here is how you do justice.
procedure of Samosa Garlic Bread
- add 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of dry yeast.
- give 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- use 1 tbsp of oregano.
- This 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- add 2 tsp of mix herbs.
- add 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- also 1/2 cup of finely chopped coriander.
- a little 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- a little 10-15 of garlic cloves.
- then of For stuffing.
- give 1 of big potato.
- then 1 tbsp of chilli ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped coriander.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- then 2 tbsp of finely chopped Mint.
- use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- also 1 tbsp of oil.
- a little 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- This of Ingredients of butter to spread on garlic bread.
- This 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- then 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- This 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- This Pinch of salt.
In a small bowl, combine flour salt and oil until mixture resembles bread crumbs. Gradually stir in water until smooth. For extra addition of flavor, we will also be brushing the bread with melted butter. Sometimes, I brush the bread with a mixture of butter, minced garlic and any herb.
Samosa Garlic Bread in succession
- Boil the potato by adding salt on it and chop it.
- Now take a pan and add oil and keep the flame slow and add chilli ginger paste, mint and stir it for 30 second and then add the potatoes and add garam masala, coriander, amchur powder.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a bowl and add slightly hot milk and add yeast and sugar and give rest for 5 minutes.
- Now take strained whole wheat flour and add salt, oregano, chilli flakes, parsley, mix herbs, coriander and grated garlic.
- Mix it well.
- Now add the mixture of milk, yeast and sugar and then add butter.
- Mix it and add water.
- Mix it well and knead it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Give rest for 30 minutes.
- Now take butter in a bowl and add oregano, chilli flakes, coriander, garlic.
- Now take dough and make a thick roti and spread the butter we made and add the potato masala on half part and grate some cheese and then fold it and press the corners softly.
- Now again spread the butter we made on it.
- And make slight cuts on it.
- Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes on 170 degrees.
- Then make piece and serve.
You see, delicious flavors to make this stuffed bread super exciting and mouthwatering. Alright, onto the last step of this amazing samosa stuffed french bread. Mouthwatering and super easy Bread Samosa Recipe using three versions - fried, baked and air fryer. Made using bread slices, spinach, paneer (cottage/ricotta cheese), and Indian spices. In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.