Brand new Garlic Bread with Cheese Dip special. How To Make Garlic Bread Cheese Dip? The backbone of this cheese dip is cream cheese. Nothing really gives you that creamy texture quite like a block of cream cheese and it always melts nice and smooth!
Speaking of bread… breadsticks are pretty much a necessity in our house. We like them for swiping the last bit of sauce up after a big bowl of spaghetti, or reheated the next day for a snack… but we LOVE them with our pizza as long as there is some garlic cheese dip to schmear all over them. #dominos #garlicbread #lunchbox. Even people that don't like blue cheese love this wonderful hot dip. You work brewing heat Garlic Bread with Cheese Dip adopting 12 modus operandi also 6 so. Here you go get someplace.
method of Garlic Bread with Cheese Dip
- You need 1/2 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- This 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- a little 4 tsp of Melted butter.
- give 2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare of Salt as per your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- a little 1/2 tsp of Pizza seasoning.
- a little 1/2 tsp of Chilli flacks.
- This 100 gms of Mozzarella Cheese.
- also tsp of Corn flour1/2.
It can be served with vegetables, but I find that people like it best with French bread. I made this recipe as directed except I did add four garlic cloves than recommended. I used Tricuits and toasted french bread with flavor EVOO. Serve with crackers, veggies or bread.
Garlic Bread with Cheese Dip individually
- Take a small bowl and pour luke warm water upto 3/4 of the bowl and put sugar and dry yeast.give rest for 10 minutes to activate the yeast..
- Take maida and mix salt,grated garlic,Olive oil,Melted butter,Oregano,pizza seasoning,Chilli flacks.make soft dough with activated yeast water.brush with melted butter and keep the dough in room temperature for 2hrs..
- Dough will become double in size..
- Make chapati with dough(chapati should be thicker in size).now in a small ball take 2 tsp. Of melted butter,pizza seasoning,Chilli flacks,oregano and grated garlic.mix them all together.Half portion of the dough apply butter mixture with the help of brush.and spread cheese on top and seal the other half portion of the dough with water.apply the butter mixture on top side as well..
- Now brush baking tray with melted butter and sprinkle corn flour.now keep the garlic bread on baking tray..
- Bake it on 180° for 25 to 30 minutes oin oven.serve it hot with cheese Dip.
On occasions, you can also make this cheesy. It doesn't get much better then a warm slice of cheesy garlic bread straight from the oven. Perfect for dipping in marinara sauce or serving as a side to all your favorite pastas and soups. I don't know about you, but we are huge fans of bread, and usually have it as a side dish with most meals. Top bread with shredded cheese and parsley.