Brand new Simple Garlic Knots discount.
You bring about heating spoil Simple Garlic Knots practicing 6 method together with 5 steps. Here you go score.
instructions of Simple Garlic Knots
- use 1 of tube (16 oz.) Buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- then 3/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- use 1/2 tsp. of each dried parsley, dried oregano.
- a little 1/4 tsp. of salt.
Simple Garlic Knots modus operandi
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it lightly..
- In a small bowl, melt the butter, then stir in the parmesan, garlic powder, parsley, oregano and salt. Set this aside..
- Remove the biscuits from the pan and separate them. Then cut each in half so you have 16 pieces..
- Lightly flour your hands, then roll each biscuit half into a rope, about 5 in long. Tie each rope into a knot, tucking in the ends. Place them onto the baking tray..
- Brush half the butter over the knots, then bake for 8-11 minutes, until golden brown. Once they're done, brush the remaining butter over the finished knots, then serve..