Brand name Su-Buta (Sweet and Sour Pork) ★Recipe Video★ on sale. Deep fry red bell pepper and onion over medium heat for a min. Drain the oil on paper towels. Sweet and Sour Pork (or Chicken) Recipe Su-Buta (lit.
It makes it a quick one pan meal and we liked the fresher taste of the pork. Chicken and shrimp can be added as well. Subuta can be found at almost every Japanese-style Chinese restaurant in Japan and is definitely everyone's favorite dish. You finish steeping fix Su-Buta (Sweet and Sour Pork) ★Recipe Video★ testing 23 compound as a consequence 10 than. Here you are win.
receipt of Su-Buta (Sweet and Sour Pork) ★Recipe Video★
- Prepare 420 g (14.8 oz) of pork loin.
- This 1 of onion (medium size).
- also 4-5 of green japanese bell peppers (or 2 green bell peppers).
- give 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need of oil for frying : adjust to suit your needs.
- add of about 8-10 Tbsp potato starch (for marinated pork).
- This 1 Tbsp of potato starch and 1 Tbsp water (for sweet and sour sauce).
- also 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- use of ■Marinade for pork.
- This 1 Tbsp of cooking sake.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cane sugar.
- use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- use 1 of thumb-size piece of ginger (1 Tbsp grated ginger).
- Prepare of ■Sweet and sour sauce.
- then 170 ml (5.8 fl oz) of water.
- a little 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) of cooking sake.
- give 65 ml (2.2 fl oz) of apple cider vinegar.
- give 65 ml (2.2 fl oz) of black rice vinegar.
- a little 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) cane sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 75 g of (2.6 oz, 5 Tbsp) ketchup.
- a little of ※You can use cornstarch instead of potato starch.
It's certainly my favorite and a must-order whenever I go out to eat at. Mix in the egg white and green onions. Anyone who loves Chinese cooking will definitely like Sweet and Sour Pork aka 咕老肉! This all time favourite is a cult classic.
Su-Buta (Sweet and Sour Pork) ★Recipe Video★ in succession
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Ih5WVHw3YTw.
- Combine all sweet and sour sauce ingredients ; water, cooking sake, apple cider vinegar, black rice vinegar, cane sugar, soy sauce and ketchup. Stir well until the sugar is dissolved. Leave it until you use..
- Cut green bell pepper and red bell pepper in half and get rid of the seeds. Cut them into bite-size pieces. Cut a onion into bite-size pieces. Put the green bell pepper in a bowl and red bell pepper and onion in the another bowl. Set aside..
- Combine all marinade ingredients, grated ginger, soy sauce, cooking sake, cane sugar, sesame oil. Set aside. Pat the pork dry with paper towel. Pare away excess fat from the pork..
- Cut the pork into thick slices. Poke holes into each slice with fork. Pound each slice lightly with the back of the knife..
- Cut the pork into bite-size chunks. Mix the pork with the marinade..
- Heat the oil for frying in a frying pan over medium high heat. Toss the pork in the potato starch to coat. Deep fry the pork over medium heat (170℃, 338F) for 4-5 mins until evenly browned or crisp. Drain excess oil..
- Deep fry the green bell pepper over medium heat for 30 sec. Deep fry red bell pepper and onion over medium heat for a min. Drain the oil on paper towels..
- Mix 1 Tbsp potato starch and 1 Tbsp water ; set aside. Pour the sweet and sour sauce in a large pot and heat it. When the sauce boils, stir the potato starch and water mixture until smooth. Turn off the heat and add the mixture to the sauce while stirring the sauce. Stir it well until smooth..
- Put the fried vegetables and pork in and mix roughly. Heat it over medium heat for 3 mins and bring to a boil while mixing the bottom sometimes to prevent scorching. Turn off the heat and add 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil and mix roughly (in the video of youtube, it completely slipped my mind). It's all done!.
Crispy fried pork pieces, pineapple cubes, and the peppers. What is Sweet and Sour Pork? Sweet and Sour Pork is an iconic Chinese recipe and classic Cantonese dish. See great recipes for Sweet and sour sauce from Serious Eats too! Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set aside.