Avoid Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ in year. I often bake this moist tube pan cake, drizzled with two types of chocolate glaze, for special occasions.—Kimberley Thompson, Fayetteville, Georgia. Previous Recipe & Video: Healthy Sesame Flavored Miso Soup. Next Recipe & Video: Bamboo Steamer - Pork Belly and Vegetables.
Pour hot heavy cream over chocolate and stir until When green tea chocolate is harden and set, take out from refrigerator. Remove from baking pan and separate. Reviews for: Photos of White Chocolate Pound Cake. You wind up simmering deep fry Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ applying 10 ingredients along with 12 furthermore. Here is how you realize.
modus operandi of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- a little 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- give 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- add 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- give 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- give 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- then 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- Prepare 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- Prepare 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- then of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Green Tea Pound Cake - buttery, rich, and scented with the amazing aroma of green tea. I have always loved matcha, or Japanese version of green Today, I am sharing with you my contributor CP Choong's Matcha (Green Tea) Pound Cake recipe, speckled with some red beans, or azuki beans in. This cake has a subtle green tea flavor, and is one of my Mom's favorite desserts. Not overly sweet which is just fine for us!
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ prescription
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
I hope you will enjoy this Japanese treat! Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture. Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan. Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe & Video. This Chocolate Pound Cake is rich and buttery with a mild chocolate flavor.