Best Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 for cheap. A silky caramel sauce envelopes this soft, fluffy, and incredibly bouncy cake. Visit our website for more food news, stories, and recipes. This caramel cake starts with a basic chiffon cake.
Recipes Articles Lessons Videos Reader Recipes. Chiffon cake layers are filled and frosted with rich caramel buttercream in this decadent dessert. There's no elaborate piping required; the cake is cleverly decorated with store-bought malted milk balls, plus easy-to-make chocolate curls and caramel dots. You succeed baking coddle Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 working 22 receipt and 18 than. Here you go manage.
ingredients of Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】
- add of ■ Chiffon batter.
- This 3 of egg yolks (net weight; 60g or 2.1 oz).
- You need 25 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for the yolk.
- use 35 g (1.2 oz) of grapeseed oil.
- give 30 ml (1 fl oz) of milk.
- give 45 g (1.6 oz) of cake flour.
- add 35 g (1.2 oz) of bread flour.
- a little 3 g (3/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- use 4 of egg whites (net weight; 160g or 5.6 oz).
- also 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar, for meringue.
- use of ◎Caramel sauce, for chiffon batter.
- Prepare of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- This of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- use of ・ 2.5 Tbsp hot water, for last addition.
- give of ■ Topping.
- Prepare 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- also 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- add of ◎Caramel sauce, for topping.
- give of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- give of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- This of ・ 2 Tbsp water, for last addition.
- also of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Cool the cake completely in the pan on a wire rack. When cool; release from the pan and move to a serving plate. This moist, airy chiffon cake was my dad's favorite. Mom revamped the original recipe to include lemons.
Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 singly
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/5hDADsu-iGU.
- Make caramel sauce for chiffon batter. Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge turns light brown, move the pan sometimes (to heat it evenly)..
- When it turns golden brown or steam rises strongly, turn off the heat quickly. Add 2.5 Tbsp hot water to it. Please be careful as the hot caramel might splatter on you. Pour the caramel sauce into a container; set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Put egg yolks in a bowl and put egg whites in another bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Warm the caramel sauce, milk, and grapeseed oil in hot water on extremely low heat; set aside..
- Make egg yolk batter. Put egg yolks in a bowl and add granulated sugar to it. Mix it with a whisk until whitish or heavy..
- Pour the grapeseed oil little by little in it while stirring. Pour the milk and caramel sauce in the same way. Mix well and set aside..
- Make meringue. Take the egg white from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts..
- Whisk it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whisk slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Sift dry ingredients (cake flour + bread flour + baking powder) over the egg yolk mixture. It's better to sift it once beforehand you sift it over the egg mixture. Mix well. When powderiness disappears, mix strongly or speedy 20-30 times..
- Add the meringue in 3 pars. Stir well at 1st addition. From the next addition, mix the top lightly and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping..
- Mix well until combined or smooth. Scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl and fold it..
- Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Stir it with a bamboo skewer to stick the batter to the side and the tube. Hold down the tube and drop the pan lightly to remove big bubbles..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 40 mins. After baking, Drop it lightly one time and upside down quickly. Let it cool thoroughly. (3 hours or more).
- Remove the cake from the pan. Push down the side of the cake to half the height. Push down around the tube..
- Turn the mold upside down. Rotate the pan while holding down the bottom pan and lift the side pan..
- Push the side of the cake to peel off the cake bottom from the pan..
- Whisk heavy cream and granulated sugar until soft-peak. Make caramel sauce for topping..
- Slice cake and serve it with whisked cream and caramel sauce. It's all done!!.
I'm not much of a baker, but whenever I make this dessert my family is thrilled! BEST Chocolate Chiffon Cake Recipe with Kahlua Chocolate Buttercream Caramel Apple Cake with Caramel Buttercream Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Recipe (Video Recipe) Homemade Chocolate Birthday Cake Recipe. Bread Baking for Beginners. "Caramel cake" can be a bit of a misnomer, as the cake itself contains no caramel or caramel flavoring. Traditional caramel cakes call for a boiled milk cake, which is fussy and prone to dryness. I prefer an updated yellow cake which includes brown sugar for more caramel flavor.