Direct Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】 promo code.
You work browning stew Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】 working 13 compound moreover 13 so. Here you are do a bang-up job.
method of Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】
- add 65 g of (2.3 oz, 3/10 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- This 50 g of (1.8 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- give 1 of egg, room temperature.
- then 5-6 drops of vanilla oil.
- add 25 g of (0.9 oz, 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- add 125 g of (4.4 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- add 5 g (1.2 tsp) of baking powder.
- use 50 g of (1.8 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) milk.
- Prepare 130 g (4.6 oz) of apple, peeled.
- add 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 27 g of (1 oz, 1.3 Tbsp) honey.
- add of sliced almonds, for toppings.
- also of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】 prescription
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/2vH6FyBatL8.
- Cut an apple into small pieces 1 cm / 0.4'' thick. Put the cut apples in a bowl. Add lemon juice to the apples and mix roughly..
- Add honey to the apples and microwave it at 600W for 2 minutes. Mix roughly and microwave it for another 30-60 seconds or until soft. Set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Sift it twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 4 mins until white and smooth. Put an egg into a small bowl and beat it lightly until watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 4 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy, emulsify it. Scrape off the batter on the inner side of the bowl and mix..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add almond flour mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Add half of the milk and fold it 10 times. Add all of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Add all of the remaining milk and fold it 10 times. Scrape the flour on the inner side of the bowl. Add the honey apple you prepared..
- Fold it slowly 20 times so as not to crush the apple. Line muffin mold with glassine paper..
- Put the cake batter with a spoon in each cup. Top with sliced almonds..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 35 mins or until golden brown. It's all done!.