Bonus Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 in stock. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Chef Jason Hill shares an easy carrot cake recipe in this episode of "Chef Tips." This is one of my favorite dessert recipes for Easter, but it's really great for all occasions! A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe.
Today I'm re-sharing an old favorite recipe! **The creamy frosting recipe shared on our recipe page is a soft frosting and is not ideal for frosting the entire cake. It is more the consistency of stabilized whipped cream, rather than. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. You fix sizzling steam Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 proving 25 program including 15 as a consequence. Here you are achieve.
instructions of Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】
- add of ■ For Carrot Cake.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- This 100 g (1/2 cup) of cane sugar.
- a little 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need 50 g (4 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- a little 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 250 g (8.8 oz) of carrot, grated or chopped.
- use 20 g (3.5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- You need 60 g of (2.1 oz, about 2/5 cup) raisins.
- use 40 g (1.4 oz) of walnuts, roasted.
- add of ※dry ingredients.
- add 100 g (4/5 cup) of bread flour.
- add 100 g (4/5 cup) of cake flour.
- give 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- also 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of baking soda.
- a little 3 g (1.5 tsp) of cinnamon powder.
- use 1 g (1/2 tsp) of nutmeg powder.
- use 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of cardamom powder.
- add 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of allspice powder.
- You need of ■ For Topping.
- This 140 g (4.9 oz) of cream cheese.
- then 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- use 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- add of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. Especially when it comes to this carrot cake recipe. I know it can be a bold statement to call a recipe the best, but I truly mean it with this one. The Best Carrot Cake Recipe [video] By Catalina Castravet.
Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 in succession
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/b1dyJAxrTfg.
- Grease the pans with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410°F..
- Pour hot water onto the raisins to soften. Drain off the hot water. Cut the walnuts into small pieces..
- Grate the carrot coarsely (or chop it finely). Mix all dry ingredients and sift twice..
- Microwave the unsalted butter to melt. (600W, about 20 sec) Prepare boiling water..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Pour warm water in a large container (boiling water + cold water, the same ratio). Put the large bowl (egg) in the warm water..
- Add cane sugar and mix well with a whisk for 2 mins until combined. Add the melted butter in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition..
- Add the vegetable oil in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition. After adding all, mix well for 1 min..
- Add salt and mix well. Take the bowl out from the warm water. Add the carrot and mix well with a spatula..
- Sift almond flour over the batter. Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until the powderiness disappears..
- Add raisins and walnuts. Fold it 15-20 times. Put it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356°F for 35 mins, and 170℃ / 338°F for 10 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. (Switch inside hot gas and outside air.) Let it cool as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap. When cooled thoroughly, let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For Topping】Mix cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add unsalted butter, powdered sugar, and lemon juice in order and mix well after each addition..
- Slice and serve. Top with the cream cheese. It's all done!!.
Homemade Carrot Cake is perfectly moist, tender and delicious. It is surprisingly simple to make and is topped with an easy homemade cream cheese frosting. Watch the video tutorial below and see how easy it is! Find the best carrot cake recipe, with or without pineapple, plus recipes for carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and other easy carrot-y treats. This carrot cake with pineapple makes it so moist and the addition of coconut adds a sweet, delicate flavor that you're going to love!