Big Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake overstock.
You take care of business grilling braise Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake proving 18 program so 6 along with. Here you are bring off.
method of Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts - skinned and diced.
- add 1 of Chorizo sausage - chopped into small pieces.
- add 1 of Large onion - diced.
- Prepare 1 of Large capsicum - diced.
- add 1 of Eggplant - diced.
- also of White or brown mushrooms.
- give 1 Bag of baby spinach leaves.
- This 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- add 3/4 Bag of penne pasta.
- use 1 Bottle of Leggos Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato & Mozarella.
- This of Tasty cheddar cheese.
- then of Parmesan cheese.
- give of Paprika.
- give of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- use of Salt.
- This of Pepper.
- add of Olive oil.
Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake individually
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celcius on bake..
- In a large pan add olive oil and brown chicken on high heat. DO NOT OVER COOK. Once chicken is browned, add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well then transfer chicken into a separate dish..
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-high and add more olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and cook until onions are transparent and chorizo is browned. Add in all other veggies, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli flakes and smoky paprika. Once the veggies have stared to soften, add the garlic (either grate in or chop finely beforehand). Cook veggies for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and soft..
- In a separate pot, cook penne pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain remainder, then set pasta aside..
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the Leggos pasta sauce, rinsing the bottle out with a small amount of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and add spinach. Add in the cooked pasta and chicken and mix well. Cook all together for a few minutes to allow flavours to come together. Add pasta water as needed to get the sauce to the right consistency. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, paprika, smokey paprika and chilli..
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. Top with a generous amount of grated cheddar and parmesan cheese then sprinkle lightly with paprika. Place on a high rack in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..