Auction Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor discount.
You pull off frying heat Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor practicing 9 compound so 6 than. Here you are realize.
process of Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor
- give 1/2 kg (500 g) of Chicken thigh/legs or breast parts.
- then 1 tablespoon of Maggi Indian cooking paste or garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- a little 2 tablespoons of smoked or plain paprika.
- add 170 g of Plain greek yogurt enough to coat the chicken.
- a little 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare Half of slice of lemon or lime.
- use of Chilli powder (optional).
Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor individually
- If you are using breasts cut those into cubes. If not, you can use those precut chicken thighs or legs.
- Put the chicken in a freezer bag or plastic container..
- Put all other ingredients into the freezer bag/plastic container with the chicken and squeeze in the juice of the lemon or lime. Mix it all together. You can add chilli powder to add spiciness..
- If you cannot get find any maggi indian paste in your local store, you can make one. The paste consists of little amounts of garam masala, ginger, garlic, sugar,sautéed onions. Make a paste of these ingredients. But I like it simple so stick buying the indian paste.
- Once all are mixed in the freezer bag/plastic container, put it in the freezer overnight if you plan to cook the next day. If you want to cook it the same day, marinate it for at least 30 minutes to an hour. But it is preferable for overnight marinating..
- When it is time to cook, remove it from the freezer then you can put it in skewers together with capsicum and chunk of onion or put it directly in an air fryer/oven or chargrill it. Sorry I haven’t taken some finished grilled chicken photo but I guarantee you this marinade is very tasty when cooked..