Achieve Almond burfi for cheap. Easy Badam Burfi aka Almond Fudge made with store bought Almond Flour. An easy mithai to lighten up your Diwali! Badam burfi recipe or almond burfi , learn to make the best badam katli with step by step photos.
Coconut almond burfi is super easy to make with few ingredients. Peel the almonds after it cools down. Almond burfi are a vibrant green Indian sweet made with sugar, milk powder, ground almond and cardamom. You look after roasting steam Almond burfi practicing 4 instructions including 9 along with. Here you go cook.
ingredients of Almond burfi
- use 1 cup of Almonds.
- add 1 cup of Sugar.
- also 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Ghee.
They are often decorated with edible silver leaf and eaten during celebrations. Should you eat almonds with or without skin? Make badam burfi in minutes at home by easy recipe given. How to Make Microwave Almond Burfi.
Almond burfi compound
- First soak almonds in water for 4-5 hrs..
- Then drain the water and peel the almonds..
- In a mixer, add peeled almonds and milk.Grind into a smooth paste..
- Remove the paste in a vessel and add sugar. Mix well and keep aside for half an hour for the sugar to dissolve completely..
- Later when the sugar dissolves add the mixture in a nonstick kadhai and stir constantly. Keep the flame medium..
- Cook until it gets thick. Then add ghee and mix well. Cook until the mixture is dense in consistency. Take some mixture in your hand and check whether it forms a small ball..
- Once done, remove the mixture from the kadhai on a rolling board greased with ghee..
- Allow it to cool a little and then make one dough ball and with the help of rolling pin roll it and keep for 5-10 mins..
- Then cut into pieces and serve..
Soak almonds in a little water. Remove the skin and grind them to a paste. Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan. Add almond paste and keep stirring till golden in colour. Add milk, mawa and sugar and keep stirring till the mixture is thick.