Achieve Eggplant Pasta in stock. This summery pasta is just as much about the vegetables as it is about the pasta itself. The star of the dish is the roasted eggplant, which caramelizes and softens in the oven. There is nothing like summer with all the over abundance of vegetables from your garden How to make the perfect Eggplant and Pasta Recipe.
This Vegetarian Eggplant Pasta Casserole is a standard pasta casserole dish with added vegetables for variety in texture, nutrition and flavor! Take your tastebuds to Sicily with my recreation of Pasta alla Norma - aptly named after an opera and sure make your stomach sing! This pasta dish is filled with satisfying flavor and can be served with your favorite gluten free or vegetable pasta! You get ready sizzling sizzle Eggplant Pasta using 10 procedure moreover 7 along with. Here you are attain.
program of Eggplant Pasta
- You need 6-8 of smashed garlic cloves.
- This of About 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
- add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of firm medium eggplant diced.
- add 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- then 1 (8 oz) of container of small fresh mozzarella.
- This 1/2 pound of or box of rigatoni.
- use 1/4 cup of white wine (optional).
- give of Fresh basil 🌿.
- give of Salt and pepper.
This pasta showcases all of eggplant's most magical properties. Roasting the eggplant brings out its natural sweetness and tenderness, while combining it with a savory tomato sauce gives it a chance to. This Pasta with Eggplant sauce gets an extra savory boost from a secret ingredient - anchovies! This eggplant pasta sauce is really simple to make.
Eggplant Pasta receipt
- Boil water for pasta, about 2-3 quarts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter on high heat. When hot add eggplant. Brown and set aside..
- Add pasta to boiling salted water..
- Heat oil, butter and smashed garlic over medium heat. Sauté until golden brown. Don’t overcook it!.
- Add white wine if you want. Then add tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked..
- Add cooked rigatoni from water to tomato sauce. Simmer for a few minutes. Add eggplant and fresh mozzarella..
- Top with fresh basil 🌿 Enjoy! I hope you like it ❤️.
Mozzarella and basil make this eggplant pasta memorable. Bring together a chunky veggie sauce and spaghetti for our Eggplant Pasta with Mozzarella. Get the recipe for Alton Brown's Eggplant Pasta. Diced eggplant turns tender and tasty sautéed with garlic and olive oil. Toss with fresh plum tomatoes, green olives and capers and you.