Biggest Kurkuri bindi coupon code. Crispy Kurkuri Bhindi baked in the oven. These spicy baked okra make a great side or you can even serve them as an appetizer or snack. The best part is that you don't even need to deep fry to make.
Gluten-Free and Vegan. for lunch, dinner or as snack. but then the recipe of kurkuri bhindi recipe is a combination of both i have posted quite few okra recipes till now and the okra fry or kurkuri bhindi recipe is my favorite. as. In Punjabi kurkuri bhindi, chickpea flour or besan is added to make it crunchy. Let's see the step by step recipe to make Kurkuri Bhindi. You accomplish simmering devil Kurkuri bindi testing 10 compound including 5 so. Here is how you effect.
program of Kurkuri bindi
- a little 250 grams of Okra.
- then 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- add 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- also Gram of flour – 2 tbsp.
- a little 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- This 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- also 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala –.
- use of Oil – to fry.
Start with getting the ingredients ready. Baked Kurkuri Bhindi is even better than the fried version. It's definitely more crispy, crunchy and packed with masala, but without all the extra oil and greasiness. Kurkuri Bhindi is a delicious twist to Masala Bhindi.
Kurkuri bindi process
- . Rinse the okras well and place them in a sieve to dry. Then chop off the stalk at both ends and divide the okra into two equal haves. Further slice down these chunks in 3 to 4 thin chunks..
- Remove the seeds. Similarly chop each okra. In a big mixing bowl take the chopped okras, followed by some salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Then to it add the following ingredients to it – red chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and gram flour. Mix well until the okra is coated nicely..
- Heat enough oil in a wok or pan and drop the okras to it, as much as possible. Don’t over flood the oil. fry till they little brown on high flame. After this, reduce the flame to medium-low and continue frying until the chunks get crispy and golden brown in color..
- Drain out the fried okras on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil. Similarly fry the rest. Crispy, tangy and lip smacking crispy Bhindi is ready..
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and kurkuri Bhindi is now ready to serve. Have it with your meals or serve them as an appetizer..
Kurkuri means crispy and Bhindi means okra. This spicy, crispy okra is simply delicious. The okra is marinated in spices, coated with flour, and then. RECIPE DETAIL - Kurkuri bhindi is super easy to make and is amazingly crispy. Most of the time goes For healthier options - try baking this coated bhindi.