Best savings for Strawberry Salad coupon. This spinach and strawberry salad is topped with a fabulous homemade poppy seed dressing. "Someone brought this salad to a pot luck dinner and I had to have the recipe. This strawberry salad is colorful and delicious! Strawberry Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans, Feta and Balsamic Vinaigrette.
It's so easy, and everyone will love you for it! How to make Strawberry Spinach Salad: First you have to make the dressing. This easy strawberry salad recipe features a creamy homemade balsamic dressing and sweet ripe Ready for a killer strawberry salad recipe? You get ready sizzling toast Strawberry Salad using 15 process as well as 5 and. Here is how you conclude.
instructions of Strawberry Salad
- use 1 pkg of ramen noodles, crushed,flavor packet discarded.
- add 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- then 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- use 1/4 cup of butter,melted.
- add 1 head of romaine lettuce washed and dried.
- Prepare 1 (5 ounce) of bag spinach.
- You need 1 pint of strawberries hulled and thinly sliced.
- add 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- use of Dressing.
- a little 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- use 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- This 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
Strawberries are a natural pairing with the acidity of a. LOVE this strawberry avocado spinach salad recipe! It's made with an easy poppyseed dressing, and this strawberry spinach salad recipe is always the hit of a party! This strawberry salad recipe is so fresh and delicious!
Strawberry Salad program
- In a small bowl,mix the ramen noodles,almonds,sunflower seeds and melted butter. You need to toast the mixture. I toasted mine in a skillet on the stove stirring occasionally until browned, remove and let cool.. You can toast them in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit stirring occasionally until browned about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Tear the lettuce and combine in a large bowl with the spinach,strawberries and cheese. Refrigerate..
- Dressing. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Combine the oil,paprika,salt and garlic and then add to the sugar-vinegar mixture. Mix well and refrigerate til ready to serve..
- When ready to serve,sprinkle the crunch topping over salad and toss salad with enough dressing to coat the greens. You will have plenty of leftover dressing..
- To preserve the salad for another meal,keep the strawberries,crunchy topping, and dressing separate and prepare individually as needed.
If strawberries aren't available, substitute mandarin oranges and dried cranberries. Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing. My family is always happy to see this fruit and. The only Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe you will ever need! Strawberry Pretzel Salad is always a hit at parties.