Bonus Sharon's Potato Salad overstock. Sharon's tips: If you are short on time, you can purchase eggs that have been boiled and peeled at A classic Southern Potato Salad, just like Grandma used to make; this easy old-fashioned side-dish is. Want to make potato salad just like your mom used to? Whoa!) This potato salad recipe was the closest I could get to Mrs.
This old-fashioned potato salad recipe doesn't have many ingredients, so it isn't as colorful as many that you find nowadays. But Mama made it the way her mother did, and that's the way I still make it. Creamy Japanese potato salad with mashed potato, carrot, ham, cucumber, egg, and sweet corn. You take on baking boil Sharon's Potato Salad employing 7 prescription along with 9 together with. Here is how you score.
program of Sharon's Potato Salad
- use 3 lb of bag of small red potatoes.
- give 7 of eggs.
- This of Sweet relish.
- Prepare of Miracle whip.
- also of Sandwich spread.
- use of Mustard.
- give of Paprika (optional).
Japanese Potato Salad (ポテトサラダ) is a little different from typical versions of American potato. Take this semi-mashed potato salad, which derives its unique flavor from Japanese mayo, rice vinegar, and hot mustard. Starting the potatoes in cold water allows them to heat up along with the water. This tasty German-style potato salad is served warm.
Sharon's Potato Salad prescription
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 4 sections. Rinse potatoes and put in a pot of water; boil until tender.
- Boil eggs to your liking (mine were hard boiled) place eggs in cold water and set aside.
- When potatoes are tender drain and place in bowl; set aside.
- Peel eggs. Dice 5 eggs and add them to the potatoes; set the other 2 to the side.
- Add a cup of relish, cup of miracle whip, cup of sandwich spread, and 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Continue adding above ingredients WHILE TASTING until you get to your desired flavor and consistency.
- Once it is perfect to you slice the remaining 2 eggs and place them on top of the potato salad. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Place a lid over it and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You serve this potato salad nice and warm! The vinegar and sugar give it that classic sweet and sharp taste. Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces. Potato salad is a popular side dish that comes in many different versions in many different parts of the world. In Southern Germany, it's generally prepared with vinegar, potatoes, oil, mustard, vegetable.