Direct Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole online. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. "This is a delicious twist to broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole, and is VERY easy to make. You can also cut this in half.
Mix in half of the cheese and remaining casserole ingredients. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here. cooked rice - brown or white rice works, just make sure you cook it beforehand. shredded cheese. mayonnaise - lots of readers sub in greek yogurt or sour cream or a. Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. You produce baking heat Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole working 15 method moreover 3 including. Here is how you put it over.
process of Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole
- a little of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- This 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- also 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- This 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- This 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- add 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- add 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- a little 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- This 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- give 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- This to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- also 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- also 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. This cheesy broccoli rice casserole is great served alongside our Crispy Baked Chicken with a tossed salad for the perfect easy meal! If you're looking for a side dish your whole family is going to love, this broccoli rice casserole is the answer! I've combined my favorite velvety cheese sauce with.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole procedure
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
It has rice, chicken, cheese, and some broccoli. You know it's going to be good. This chicken and rice dish is so delicious and a popular recipe on My favorite part about this casserole is the cheese and I like to place the skillet under the broiler just for a minute or so until the cheese melts and starts. Make this broccoli casserole when you need a super easy side dish or quick dinner with just a few ingredients, including our Cream of Chicken soup. What makes this quick-cooking side dish really tasty is coating the broccoli and rice in a creamy cheese sauce.yum.