Deals Tuna wrap for cheap. Which kind of tuna would you like in the recipe? Albacore Canned Tuna Tuna Packed in Water Any Type of Tuna. Low-Calorie and Low-Fat Tuna Wrap Very Well Fit.
They're loaded with albacore tuna, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onion, celery and sriracha of. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery and green onions. You make stewing broil Tuna wrap accepting 5 modus operandi as well as 4 as well as. Here you go bring off.
program of Tuna wrap
- a little 1 can of tuna.
- add of Soft taco wrap.
- also 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- also 3 tbsp of mozzarella.
- This 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
I added some fresh ground pepper and some cucumber. I used Miracle Whip Light (as I don't like mayo), whole grain medium wraps and bagged Romaine lettuce. I also used canned tuna since I was multiplying the recipe (matched ounces). These are a low-calorie, low-carb, but very tasty, light alternative to a tuna wrap sandwich!
Tuna wrap process
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise and onions in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic salt for added flavor..
- Spread mixture out on wrap in a pile. Leave space to fold.
- Cover completely with cheese on top..
- Fold wrap closed. Cook in pan until brown and the cheese is melted..
Try to choose larger leaves of lettuce with no tears or holes; lettuce leaves are replacing the tortilla in a traditional wrap sandwich. Healthy Tuna Wraps - This tasty recipe will satisfy your appetite! So delicious and low in calories! If you are looking for light and tasty snack low in calories this is right recipe for you. Tuna wraps are perfect because you can eat them and watch out of.