Bonus Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box promo. Asiago Breaded Pork ChopsHow Sweet It Is. In small shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
Steamed egg is a Chinese comfort food, as well as a quick and easy home cooking favorite. This delicious Breaded Pork Chop is full of flavor and has a nice texture. Best served with KFC gravy, steamed rice or mashed potatoes. You succeed heating reduce Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box proving 12 instructions together with 7 also. Here you go score.
compound of Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box
- You need of Base of Lunch Box.
- This 1 cup of White Rice.
- use of Steam Egg.
- give 2 large of Egg.
- This 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- use 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- then of Bread Crumb Pork Chop.
- also 1 medium of Pork Chop Slice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- a little 1 tsp of sugar.
- also 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- add 1 pinch of salt, pepper and chicken stock.
One way to dress-up pork chops and make them more appealing is to fry them country style. They might look simple; it is because they really are. Dip pork chops in eggs, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere. Brown pork chops on both sides.
Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box process
- Crack eggs in bowl and whisk.
- Cook white rice in pot, once rice is half cooked place bowl of eggs on top of rice. This will steam the eggs.
- Get a plate and mix salt, pepper, chicken stock and sugar with soya sauce. Fork the Pork Chop and cover both sides with sauce mixture.
- Heat pan with olive oil(6 TBsp). cover pork chop with bread crumb, make sure to punch it so that the crumbs won't fall off during frying.
- Fry both sides until golden brown at medium heat.Make sure to cover pan with lid while frying, this will ensure that the pork chop is well done in the center.
- drizzle steam egg with oil and soya sauce then place in lunch box half side. Cut pork chop into slices and place on the other half of lunch box.
- Take to Lunch, Microwave and Enjoy!!!.
Parmesan-crusted pork chops flavored with parsley and garlic are baked over cornbread stuffing in this family-friendly weeknight recipe. Dip each pork chop into egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture. You could sub in center-cut bone-in chops for the pork cutlets but look for the thicker chops. The technique for browning the meat in. View top rated Parmesan pork chops bread crumbs recipes with ratings and reviews.