Cure Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) in stock. See great recipes for Ground Beef and Potatoes too! Ground Beef and Potato Recipe Variations. This ground beef and potatoes skillet is a really flexible recipe that's begging for you to make it your own.
Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool. GROUND BEEF, KALE, & SWEET POTATO SKILLET - Garden in the Kitchen Some nights you need something fast and this ground beef skillet with fresh kale and sweet potatoes is definitely a recipe to add to your must-make list. You take care of business sizzling steep Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) proving 8 receipt moreover 6 and. Here you go carry out.
receipt of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- a little 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- This 50 gr of ground beef.
- then 2 of big green chillies.
- add 5 of shallots.
- use 1 of yellow onion.
- add 2 cloves of garlic.
- then 1/2 tsp of salt.
- then 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Sweet potatoes, ground beef, bell peppers, garlic, onion and southwestern spices all perfectly sautéed together in one skillet. Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). These Sauteed Baby Red Potatoes are extremely tasty and simple to make. - Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) - A Southern Granddaughters lunch - Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch) - Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) - Javanese Beef Balado (lunch) - Cold winter holiday lunch. Remove cover and add onion, bell pepper and garlic to the skillet and all remaining spices.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) in succession
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Garlic Herb Skillet Potatoes Garlic Herb Skillet Potatoes. I have made many a pan of sauteed potatoes but this dish by far is the BEST!!!! The fresh herbs and paprika just kicked it! love love love Ty for a great recipe. I served it with Chicken Picatta and steamed brocolli. Kenyan Braised Collard Greens and Ground Beef (Sukuma Wiki) Sukuma wiki is the Swahili name for collard greens which translates to "push/stretch the week".