Budget Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta for cheap. What is not to like about that? This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carando®. An easy, healthy dinner: garlic parmesan rigatoni with chicken sausage, bell peppers, broccoli and onion.
Pasta tossed in a simple sausage, tomato, and spinach sauce is a perfect weeknight meal. In a large skillet, heat oil and sausage; cook through until no longer pink. Cajun spiced chicken and andouille sausage pasta tossed in a creamy, garlicky Parmesan white wine cream sauce. You take on steeping griddle Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta practicing 6 compound also 4 furthermore. Here you go effect.
prescription of Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta
- add 3/4 lb of Italian pork sausage.
- a little 1-1/4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of hunts diced tomatoes with basil garlic, oregano.
- use 1 cup of hunts tomato sauce.
- a little 8 oz of dry penne pasta.
- also 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Cook pasta according to package directions. This Garlic Parmesan Sauce is not only creamy and delicious, but it's ready in about the same time it takes to cook pasta. But then again, this is a Garlic Parmesan Sauce! Whenever we make this again, I'll use the same amount of garlic as both Laura and I loved this recipe.
Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta compound
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sausage and cook for 5 minutes breaking apart with spoon to crumble.
- Add water, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combine and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat to low and add cooked pasta for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
This creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta is quick and easy! Your family will love the smooth, buttery garlic noodles! Adding additional ingredients is endless, sausage, sliced chicken, mushrooms, onions, bacon, etc. Stephanie, if I want to cook in the Instant Pot, would. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.