Bonus Voodoo Pasta for cheap. It is a super easy and delicious, spicy Cajun creamy pasta dish!. We make this at least once a week, it's that good! The recipe is very flexible, try substituting chicken or shrimp for the sausage!
Sort of like a Gumbo meeting a pasta of a lasagna texture, but only without all the work thanks to the Instant Pot. A delicious, tasty and zesty spell known as Voodoo Pasta! The Voodoo pasta at Bar Louie conjures up some Cajun flair with a spicy cream sauce, andouille sausage and shrimp. You fix roasting roast Voodoo Pasta practicing 11 procedure moreover 6 so. Here you go do one proud.
instructions of Voodoo Pasta
- This 2 packages (13 ounce) of andouille sausages, cut into coins.
- give of Olive oil.
- then 1 of onion, chopped.
- use 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- This 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- add 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- use 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- a little 2 jars (15 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- use 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- This of Salt for boiling water.
The Lazy Gourmet: Voodoo Pasta Voodoo Pasta I made this tonight. Voodoo Pasta Voodoo Pasta. (thing). by aphexious. Sauté the chicken, sausage, garlic, and onion in some of that marinade plus a little oil. Tender crawfish tails beer battered and tossed in our spicy Voodoo Sauce & served with your choice of Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing.
Voodoo Pasta technique
- Heat olive oil in a large pan.......
- Place your andouille sausages,onion and green pepper into pan, sauté for several minutes then add in your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes.....
- Now add your Cajun seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several more minutes.......
- Next add to sausages your Alfredo pasta sauce, mix all well.......Keep on low heat while stirring occasionally........
- Boil your pasta until al dente, don’t forget to salt your water ! Drain well then add to sausages in pot.....Mix all well.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Recipes » Entrées » Pastas » Hummus Pasta. This creamy vegan Hummus Pasta is a healthy Mediterranean inspired recipe! The Voodoo pasta is a dish with shrimp, andouille sausage and chicken. The portions are large so a friend split with me and we had a side salad. Raised yeast doughnut filled with raspberry jelly topped with chocolate frosting and a pretzel stake.