Achieve Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce promo code. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect The meat sauce also freezes quite well, though not with the pasta. If you want to freeze some or all of the meat sauce for future meals, just skip.
Or use ground turkey or chicken chunks if you don't eat red meat. Pasta with meat sauce or red meat sauce has my name written all over it. There is something so comforting about have a big bowl of warm pasta topped with. [clickToTweet tweet="Try this Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce for a quick dinner the whole family will love!" quote="Try this Instant Pot Made this tonight and my hubby kept saying good, wow, this is really good! You execute browning parch Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce working 14 receipt than 5 furthermore. Here is how you do the trick.
instructions of Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pasta.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- This 2 tbsp of extra virgin oil.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- then 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- give 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- This 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- use 1 tsp of oregano.
- This Dash of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of canned chunky tomatoes.
- This 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- use to taste of Salt and pepper.
AKA, Instant Pot Penne Pasta With Meat Sauce. But, there is the drawback of browning the meat and warming the sauce in one pan, and boiling water in a pot for the pasta. If it's summertime, adding in all that hot humidity makes my kitchen a sweltering nightmare. Pasta with meat sauce or red meat sauce has my name written all over it.
Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce process
- Cook the penne pasta: Heat to boiling a large pot with 4 quarts of water in it. Once the water is boiling, salt it with 2 Tbsp of salt. Once the water returns to a boil add the pasta to the pot. Leave uncovered, let cook on high heat with a vigorous boil. Put the timer on for 8-10 minutes, or whatever your pasta package says is appropriate for al dente (cooked but still a little firm). Drain..
- Sauté onions, garlic, with seasonings: Once you've started to heat the water, start working on the sauce. Heat olive oil in a very large skillet on medium heat. Add the chopped onion, oregano and red pepper flakes. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are softened. Add the garlic, thyme, season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional minute, until the garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Brown the ground beef: Heat a large cast iron pan on high heat. Salt the bottom of the pan generously. Once the pan is hot, break up small chunks of ground beef and add them to the pan, without stirring. (You may need to work in batches; do not crowd the pan.) You want the meat to get well browned..
- Add beef and tomato sauce to onions: Use a slotted spoon to lift the meat from the cast iron pan and add it to the pan with the seasoned onions. Add tomato sauce. Use the edge of your metal spatula to break up the bigger chunks of meat into smaller pieces. Add basil. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Bring to a simmer on low heat, let cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes..
- Adjust seasonings and add the pasta: Once the sauce has simmered for 15 minutes, adjust seasonings. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a little more sugar if the sauce is too acidic. Add more tomato sauce if the sauce is a little dry. Stir in the cooked penne pasta. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately..
There is something so comforting about have a big bowl of warm pasta topped with If you want to make your own Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce, then follow the step by step guide below or watch the video tutorial here Meaty Spaghetti Sauce. Salt and pepper sauce to taste and stir in cooked penne pasta. Serve topped with fresh parsley. (Or in my case with dried!) Penne with Meat Sauce. Quick-to-grab ingredients make this hearty ground beef and pasta dish super easy. Between the eggplant, tomato, fish sauce, and cured meat, that savory depth of flavor hits you from all sides.