Direct Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta in year. Made-From-Scratch Taste With A Full Serving Of Comfort—Try Easy Chicken Alfredo! Bring a large pot of water to a bowl. The perfect dinner, this Fettuccine Alfredo is richly saucy, and full of tender chicken, hearty mushrooms, and bright broccoli.
There are so many ways to combine chicken and pasta. One of my most favorite recipes ever is sun-dried tomato chicken pasta. I am also partial to chicken and bacon pasta with tomatoes and spinach. You take care of business boiling steep Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta employing 11 process also 6 moreover. Here you are get there.
ingredients of Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- also 3 of chicken breasts.
- then 1 box of fettuccini pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of value sized alfredo sauce.
- This 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- give 1 tsp of salt.
- a little 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken seasoning.
- then 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- use 1 tbsp of all purpose salt.
- give 1 tsp of cayenne powder.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken. Season the chicken with season salt and pepper.
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta technique
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.
Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pot and set aside. Stir Sauce and broccoli into same skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. I used skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces and pounded to even thickness.