Direct Chickpea flour porridge/besan ka halwa 🥣 pre-owned. How to make Besan Ka Halwa Recipe. Use other grain or bean or lentil flours for variation. This dessert uses chickpea flour to make a thick custard, that cools to a halwa state.
It is soft, aromatic and easy to make. Plus, it's very comforting as a drink called besan ka sheera if you have a cold or cough. Bring the milk and water to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-low heat; stir the cardamom into the mixture. You get ready steaming griddle Chickpea flour porridge/besan ka halwa 🥣 adopting 5 process including 5 as well as. Here you go do the trick.
prescription of Chickpea flour porridge/besan ka halwa 🥣
- then 2 1/2 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of unsalted butter or ghee.
- also 2 tbsp of sugar or jaggery.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- add Pinch of cardamom powder.
Besan Ka Halwa, Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert and made using different flour, lentils, nuts and vegetables. Besan Ka Halwa is one of my favorite Halwa. This is a delicious also quick and easy to make. When you roast the besan, house is full of sweet aroma.
Chickpea flour porridge/besan ka halwa 🥣 little by little
- Saute chickpea flour alone in a pan on low flame for 7-10 minutes, until nice aroma comes..
- Prepare sugar mixture separately by adding sugar/jaggery and water together. Mix until sugar/jaggery dissolve in water completely. I have used jaggery as shown in the picture, but you could also use sugar of your choice..
- Put unsalted butter/ghee in a pan, add roasted chickpea flour to it and whisk it for 5-7 minutes on medium heat..
- Pour the sugar mixture and cardamom powder, once butter and flour mixed well without lumps and turning brown. Whisk until everything holds together..
- Serve warm..
Take all your ingrediants add gram flour to the bowl Interesting besan ka cheela,would love with some spicy chutney. As mentioned, these chickpea (or besan/chillas) pancakes are exceptionally easy to make, and made even better when these simple rules are followed. A savory pancake begging to be eaten with pickles and chutneys or yogurts and cream. Besan Halwa is a fudgy dessert made with chickpea flour or besan. Use other grain or lentil flours for variation.