Directions Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie review. Sweet and savory dessert lovers will flip for this giant cookie made in a cast iron skillet! This sweet-meets-salty oatmeal cookie is chewy in the middle with a crispy bottom and edges. Substitute any dried fruit for the raisins, and serve with frozen yogurt, ice cream, or whipped cream.
The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. Place the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract into a large bowl. While still warm, give the cookie a drizzle of honey over the top. You engage in steaming sizzle Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie practicing 12 prescription together with 3 so. Here you go get there.
procedure of Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie
- use 1 Cup of Flour.
- give 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- use 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- give 3 Cups of Oats.
- give 2 Sticks of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- a little 1 Cup of Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries).
- a little 1 Tsp. of Baking Soda.
- then Dash of Cinnamon.
- use Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- give 1/2 Tsp. of Salt.
Add the oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, espresso powder (if using), and salt to the skillet and stir to combine. Using your hands, crush ⅔ cup Cracklin' Oat Bran into small pieces. Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. back to all recipes. Add oats and raisins; mix well.
Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie one at a time
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed..
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling..
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. An easy recipe for a healthy oatmeal cookie skillet that is studded with chocolate and raisins, and is made with simple ingredients. Desserts that can be eaten out of a skillet, are easy to make, and are healthy make the perfect sweet treat! The only thing that is getting me through this day is the fact that. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.