Build Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ discount.
You close heating panfry Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ proving 9 prescription also 14 along with. Here you go bring about.
receipt of Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★
- This 85 g of (3 oz, about 2/5 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- give 38 g of (1.3 oz, 4.2 Tbsp) powdered sugar.
- also 1 g (1/5 tsp) of salt.
- give 4 drops of vanilla oil.
- add 30 g of (1 oz, about 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- This 120 g of (4.2 oz, about 1 cup) cake flour.
- then 22 g (0.8 oz) of walnut.
- add of powdered sugar, for coating.
- then of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ prescription
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/EalsCscAkgo.
- Chop walnuts into fine pieces. Sift powdered sugar; set aside. Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 4 mins until white. Scrape off the butter on the inner side of the bowl and mix..
- Add salt and mix well. Please change to a spatula. Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add almond flour and mix it until smooth while crushing lumps..
- Add all the flour. Fold the flour into the dough while cutting with a spatula. Fold until the lumps are formed..
- Scrape off the flour on the inner side of the bowl and mix. Add the chopped walnut. Fold it..
- Put the dough on laid plastic wrap. Press it to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing about 4 times. Shape it square and flatten and ｗrap with the plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for an hour..
- An hour later, cut and divide into about 5g each. (If you don't use a kitchen scale, form the dough into round balls with a diameter of 1.5cm / 0.6 inch.).
- Roll between the palms of your hands to achieve a rounded ball. Place them in the freezer 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- 30 mins later, place the rolls 1.5cm / 0.6-inch apart on a baking sheet. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15-18 mins or until very lightly browned. Let it cool for about 15-20 mins as it is..
- Roll cookie balls in powdered sugar. At first, coat it with generous powder..
- Roll again after 5 mins, this time tap it lightly to remove the extra powder. Please remove the extra powder on the backside as well. It's all done!.