Benefit Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars website. These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! Annddd. there's zero butter in these bars too, just peanut butter and a little coconut oil.
At first glance, traditional chocolate no bake recipes—made with wholesome oatmeal instead of flour—might seem like a healthy choice. But with half a cup of butter. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are one of our favorite healthy treats! You work boiling doctor Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars proving 5 technique moreover 5 as well as. Here is how you bring about.
ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- a little 4 cups of rolled oats.
- then 1 cup of almond butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- use 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- add 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. Enjoy the tasty flavors of natural cocoa without all the added sweet. Vegan oatmeal bars full of chocolate chips, peanut butter, oats, and raisins. My goal for today's bars was to create a wholesome, quick, and easy oatmeal bar with little ingredients and a whole lot of taste.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars receipt
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
I also wanted a bar that you could easily adapt using your favorite mix-ins or whatever you have. Oatmeal and dark chocolate just work. I'm going to make these this week. This delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bar recipe is perfect for fall. These oatmeal bars are thick, chewy and loaded with pumpkin flavor!