Buy Brownie Cookies website. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies. These chocolate chip cookie brownies are super customizable! Throw in walnuts, toffee, mint chips, M & M's (my boys favorite), candies or cookies!
This sweet dessert combines cinnamon rolls, brownies, and cookies. Yes, the word healthy is in there and it isn't by accident. Inspired by the Starbucks chewy chocolate cookie, my version has all the same flavors, textures and tastes. You cause browning parch Brownie Cookies using 9 procedure as a consequence 6 along with. Here you are rack up.
ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Flour.
- add 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- use 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- then 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- give 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- This 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- use 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
You'll love how these scrumptious double-chocolate cookies are similar in texture to thick and fudgy brownies. Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies loaded with extra chocolate chips and M&M's. These deeply fudgy cookies are a great way to make a friend. A little espresso powder in the dough makes them even more over-the-top.
Brownie Cookies one at a time
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
Brownies and chocolate chip cookies together as one! Brownies and chocolate chip cookies together as one! Brookies are the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose. These Brownie Cookie Sandwiches are perfectly chewy brownie cookies loaded with melted chocolate & chocolate chips. They're perfect for every brownie lover!