Best savings for Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies website. Find Deals on Whole Wheat Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, honey, brown sugar and egg until smooth. Combine the whole wheat flour and baking powder; stir into the batter until blended.
I got this recipe out of my favorite health letter, NutritionAction. In large bowl, beat brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. On low speed, beat in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. You effect baking brown Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies proving 7 prescription together with 5 and. Here you go sew up.
ingredients of Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies
- This 1 cup of peanut butter.
- This 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- also 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- This 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- This 1 of egg.
- use 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- give 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. This Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookie recipe is so easy to make, they almost feel like a life hack. It uses ingredients I bet you already have in your pantry… whole wheat flour, honey, vanilla, baking soda, egg and of course peanut butter. These Honey Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies are soft and delicious.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Soften the butter by microwaving it for 30 seconds..
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg until completely smooth. Stir in the baking powder. Next add the whole wheat flour and mix until totally blended. If the dough ends up being too soft to work with, refrigerate for an hour..
- Roll dough into palm size patties and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a fork..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
The whole wheat flour adds a nutty flavor and the honey is a nice way to sweeten naturally! Dare I ask if you stuck to your resolution? I mean, assuming that your resolution had to do with calories, or sugar or exercise or carbs. Well, I stopped making resolutions a long time ago.luckily for. Honey Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies Honey Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies.